Feedback, FAQ and Support
If you have a question or need clarification on the content of the books you will find your answers.
Can you resend my download link for the books? I haven’t received them.
I purchased the first editions but didn't receive download links for the second edition update. Can you send them again?
Where can I purchase physical copies?
Who are the books written for?
Does the training book contain sample training programs?
Does the nutrition book contain any actual example macro plans of real competitors? What about meal plans?
What do you mean by, “free future versions, forever”?
Why offer the money-back guarantee, isn’t that a little unusual for a book?
Are the books fully referenced?
How do these books build on your 2013 and 2015 Youtube video series?
What's new in the second editions?
Are they available on Kindle?
Are the books available in other languages?
What’s the reason for the change of the training programs from the first to the second editions?
Where can I leave feedback?
Have a question?
We have created the rules and comment policy below to ensure this page remains useful for everyone. They are strictly enforced.
The Rules and Comment Policy:
- Questions must relate to specific points in the books. We’re here to help clarify book content, not answer any and all questions relating to fitness.
- We don’t answer questions that have already been asked. Before posting a comment: Use Control+F or Cmd+F to search.
- Write clearly and concisely. Have respect for the time of other readers. Long-winded questions will be deleted. If you cannot write concisely, it is not within the scope of the comments.
- If you wish to reply, click reply. This keeps the conversation threaded and easy for everyone to read.
- We answer comments once per week. Thus, the fastest way to get your answer is to do a search.